Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tired of It

You would think that, as a self-acclaimed "drama solver" I would love drama and being involved in it.

And oh, how wrong you would be.

You know the saying, "when it rains, it pours?" Well, it's true. God Almighty, from my friend S planning to move across the country, my friend M feeling stuck in a relationship, my friends J & D frequently duking it out, and my friend W's psychobabble girlfriend, I'm going nuts. Not to mention that my family is certifiable and there's a leak in the pool and a basement pipe.

I'm silently dreaming of a vacation to Tahiti. (In actuality, I'll be going to Greece from July 17 - August 13.) So, I'm trying to stay involved to help my friends, but be uninvolved enough to keep my sanity. It certainly proves difficult.

I'm trying to keep my posts fairly regular, but as much as I love to give advice and relay stories, I don't want this to become a pseudo-gossip column. So I have a question for my two lovely followers.

Well, actually, two questions. First being, can you help me find some more followers, please? Haha. I'd like to expand my reader base, and I'll take all the help I can get.

Second, what would you like to read about? I can write about a lot, and I have a lot of experience with newspaper-writing. But what interests you?



I'd love to be a gracious host.
Collegedramasolver

1 comment:

  1. did you go to greece yet? did you go to greece yet? did you go to greece yet?

    how was that? lol

    ReplyDelete