Friday, July 10, 2009
Because Jennster is Slightly Squeamish
So, some people think that just because I could come up with a list of eleven groups of people that I hate and rant about them, I must be a hater. (Oh, I totally fucking am, I'm just trying to save face here and be sarcastic and shit.) So, by a new friend's suggestion (p.s. visit her blog at http://jennnster.blogspot.com/), I am going to make a list of all the things I love so that y'all "can feel warm and fuzzy inside" or something.
10. Watching kittens die: LMAO. I'm totally fucking kidding. But I needed to be able to picture jaws dropping and people running in fear. I seriously have issues. Great, ain't it?
10a. Soft-serve ice cream: So... confession - I have sensitive teeth. They especially cannot deal with cold. And when I get regular "hard" ice cream, I kind of have to bite it, because I'm far too impatient to just lick ice cream. When I bite hard ice cream, my teeth cry. So soft serve does the trick. Especially vanilla.
9. Watching old movies: I mean, granted, the sound quality sucks sometimes (I'm talking black-and-white old, not 1999 old,) but they really don't make them like that anymore.
8. Looking at pictures of shirtless (not naked) men: Because when it comes right down to it, I'm just a whore. Oh, and the whole not being naked thing is SO much hotter than the whole being naked thing.
7. Watching reality TV: My life is pretty much devoted to Bravo now, because it has "The Real Housewives" (especially NJ, where I AM FROM!!!), "Top Chef", "The Fashion Show", etc. I like the competition shows, but they cannot beat pure reality TV.
6. Making mix CDs: Because God knows that my music taste changes every goddamn day and I am so wildly eclectic to begin with that these CDs are nuts. And I drive a lot. So, when I'm in my mom's car, I listen to my CDs. When I'm in my car, I lament about my lack of working radio.
5. Decorating rooms: I'm gay. I think this blurb is done now.
4. Laughing: I'm kind of like that guy in Mary Poppins who laughs so much that he floats to the ceiling and then everybody else laughs, so they float to the ceiling, but then don't they all fall down or something? Yeah. I'm like that guy. Minus the floating.
3. Flirting: I don't know why. I think it's because I'm such a natural at it. I can also do crazy well at dirty talk. Too well, in fact, because I really don't want to have sex as much as you think I would from the way I talk to guys I find attractive.
2. Being with my friends: Yes. They do drive me crazy and are always asking for advice, but I take it as a compliment because that means they value my opinion and trust me and care what I think. I have five really, really close friends who I consider family.
1. Babysitting my new baby cousin, Lorenzo!: Oh, my God, he is the cutest thing since Furbies. He is such a gavon (non-Italians read he eats way too much,) he loves to be walked around in his carriage, he smiles whenever I hold him, and he laughs when I sing to him. He is the awesomest one-month-old ever. Like. Ever. I need to see him more often. I LOVE HIM. And I only have a picture of when he was a newborn, but I'll share it anyhow.