Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome to My World

So... what's a college drama solver? Haha. It's me, and countless other friends across the country who know they care too much, and can't do anything to stop it. So, instead of worrying about their own problems, or letting things happen on their own, they keep on keeping on and set out to save the world.

Maybe that sounds a bit too lofty, but I'm not trying to sound arrogant. I'm not saying I can save the world or that I am the only advice guru you should talk to, I'm just saying that I try. And that I want to help.

This blog is going to be my venting place. Trust me, a drama solver feels the pressure every now and again. I need a place to voice my rants.

This blog is going to be my commentary. On today's issues for college-aged kids, on my friends, on my life, and on countless other things I feel the need to comment on.

And, hopefully, this blog will be an advice forum. I'd love for people to have faith in my advice, and for them to come to me, an unbiased third party, with their questions and, yes, drama. So, if you feel so inclined, drop me a line at robert.garilli@gmail.com

I'll be waiting.



Solving something soon,
Collegedramasolver

No comments:

Post a Comment